ScreenPro – Screening Project for Familial Hypercholesterolemia in Central, Southern, and Eastern Europe
The ScreenPro FH Project started in 2014/2015. Based on the Czech MedPed experience the project was established for screening, diagnosis and treatment of FH patients in the region of Central, Eastern and Southern Europe.
- We started with 8 countries, now we are 20.
- We started with 70 centers, now we are 181 (other 40 in development).
- We started with 7500 patients in the local databases, now, they are 23 191.
- We started cooperation with patient´s organization in 8 countries (2017).
- We focus on education, screening and care of FH patients. Nowadays we are on the way from description of the situation to improvement in the treatment.