Criteria for New Societies
If you would like to become a member of a constituent society, please review our criteria.
Criteria for Individual Membership
This membership is available only to individuals residing in countries that do not have an IAS Member Society.
Written application on a cover letter (no special forms), with supporting evidence the person has been working scientifically in the field of Atherosclerosis patient care or research. Such documentation would include:
A cover letter explaining your interest in joining the IAS. The letter should have complete contact information and include:
- Current employment, address, and position.
- Home address in country of residence.
Also requested electronically are:
- Curriculum vitae with complete list of publications.
- Reprints of the two most recent publications in the area of atherosclerosis
- Information pertaining to any grants-in-aid of research
- A list of presentations,posters, or papers presented at scientific meetings
- A listing of any awards or recognition.
If accepted, annual dues of $10.00 (U.S. dollars) are requested.
Contact for Applicants
All applicants Society or Individual should request additional information or apply by contacting or emailing the IAS Executive Director.
Michelle Winokur, DrPH
2020 K Street NW Suite 505
Washington, DC 20006