The IAS provides the members of its member societies the following benefits:
- IAS members are eligible for reduced online subscription to the journal Atherosclerosis, which provides access to all content of Atherosclerosis from 1970 to the current day. For more information, please click here.
- The IAS monthly e-Newsletter, e-statin Newsletter and Lipid Newsletter
- Access to current IAS Education Center offerings
- Information and resources provided for IAS-Endorsed Activities
Member societies also enjoy the:
- Ability to advertise worldwide your organizations activities through the IAS website and newsletter (as available)
- Ability to offer links to IAS education programs and activities
- Ability to receive formal IAS endorsement for society activities
- Ability to access, introduce, or coordinate global leadership in support of organization efforts.
Michelle Winokur, DrPH
International Atherosclerosis Society
2020 K Street NW Suite 505
Washington, DC 20006