Fostering Global Networking
for Better Prevention and Care of Atherosclerosis
- The IAS released a new video series, Battle Brazil: Defeating T2DM in the ASCVD Patient, in the IAS Education Center.
- The IAS launched the 4th Wael Almahmeed & IAS Research Training Fellowships: Middle East and Africa
- The IAS released a new video series, NAFLD/NASH: The Cardiometabolic Connection, in the IAS Education Center.
- Laicon International Conference 2022, New Delhi, India, August 13-14, 2022.
- Ms. Razan Al-Zadjali (Muscat, Oman) is one of the three winners of the 3rd Wael Al-Mahmeed & IAS Research Training Grants 2021 – Final Report of the Research/Training.
- The IAS has released a new video series, Severe Dyslipidemias in LATAM: Confronting the Future, in the IAS Education Center (IASEC).
Prof. Peter Libby
President of the International Atherosclerosis Society
The current headlines announce daily unimaginable atrocities due to strife between nations. These human tragedies remind us that as health care providers and curators of public health, our mission should transcend political boundaries. We must redouble our efforts to improve human health and extend human knowledge faced with the current tumult. We each have an opportunity to engage in international cooperation to advance these goals. The partnering that we undertake in the International Atherosclerosis Society provides an example of uniting to improve the human condition.
The IAS e-Newsletter is a monthly digest of the latest from the IAS and our Constituent Member Societies.
Going well beyond “Statins,” this resource is a clinical tool on the latest information confronting clinicians and researchers.
This members-only newsletter provides an update on new lipid lowering drugs.